Event is FINISHED
Have you ever wanted to create cool, chic paintings on canvas? In this course, we will go through the process of painting with acrylics from start to finish and go over information about materials, techniques and more.
Modern Landscape Painting
create a canvas painting masterpiece in a day
This class is for all levels from beginners to advanced. In this class, we will use Mt. Everest as the inspiration for our painting. All materials are provided for and in the end, each participant will have a finished painting to take home.
In this course, you will learn how to
- create an interesting composition
- sketch a painting from photograph to canvas
- mix acrylic colors accurately
- use gel medium to create smooth texture
The course fee includes the following:
- 12 inch by 12 inch by 1.375 inch stretched canvas
- acrylics, palette and brushes to be used during class (retail value over $200)
- lunch and refreshments
- information pamphlet
Please bring a smock or wear clothes you don't mind getting dirty as acrylics do not come out of clothing. Looking forward to painting with you!
My name is June Chang and I have been painting with acrylics since I was 7. I have a BA in Fine Art and I have an etsy store. My paintings are in private collections in the US. Click here to learn more about June Chang Studio.
Want to find more groups and events like this?